- Valencia CF (ESP)
- Werder Bremen (GER)
- Southampton FC (UK)
- FC Red Bull Salzburg (AT)
SCHEDULE for 11.07.2015
QUICK-FIRE TOURNAMENT WITH FOUR MATCHES IN TOTAL.
Every match lasts for 45 minutes without a change of ends!
Starts: 16:00 CET
Ends: around 20:30 (including honours ceremony)
SEMI-FINAL 1 - 16:00: FC Red Bull Salzburg v Werder Bremen
SEMI-FINAL 2 - 17:05: Valencia CF v Southampton FC
3rd PLACE PLAY-OFF - 18:10
FINAL - 19:15
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- Tickets are already available at the Online Ticket-Shop, the Ticketing & Service Center (on the EAST SIDE of the Red Bull Arena Salzburg) and at all FC Red Bull Salzburg advanced ticket sale points.
- All 2015/16 FC Red Bull Salzburg SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS have a priority for purchasing the tickets, including a 20% discount.
- The priority purchase right lasts up to 30.05.2015 and applies to the seat of the particular season ticket.
- For PREMIUM SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS, the cost of the tournament ticket will not automatically be charged to accounts with tickets loaded onto the card (as occurs for matches in UEFA competitions). You need to visit the Ticketing & Service Center or your reserved seat can also be booked online up to 30.05.2015.
INFO FOR away fans
- No tickets are available from away clubs. Ticket sales start, just like they will for Salzburg fans, on 09.05.2015.
- Tickets for the match day can be bought at ticket points, subject to availability. Those interested in buying tickets for the away sections should please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WERDER BREMEN Fans: Lower tier of away sector SOUTH A26/A27
- VALENCIA CF Fans: Lower tier SOUTH A23
- SOUTHAMPTON FC Fans: Upper tier EAST B22
SIDE PROGRAMME IN & AROUND THE RED BULL ARENA
- FC Red Bull Salzburg event tools at the fan park
- Bullidikidz Arena open, including painting workshops
- quattro cage football tournament
- FIFA tournament at the brand-new VW Bully T1
- BMX show from Red Bull’s Senad Grosic at the WEST forecourt of the RBA
- Red Bull Skydive Team are bringing the match ball to the tournament
- Autograph session with a FC Red Bull Salzburg player
- Bullidikidz opening ceremony (with flags, shirts etc.)
- Culinary offering from all four participating countries at the WEST forecourt of the RBA
- Honours’ ceremony on the pitch right after the tournament