our boys may still be in the midst of their winter break preparation period, but the all-important second half of the season is rapidly approaching - including the eagerly-awaited west austrian derby in Innsbruck.
Fans who don't want to miss out on this high-profile clash – and probably the only West Austrian derby this season in Innsbruck – can take advantage of our very special fan journey offering with our chartered train.
On 17 March 2019, almost four-and-a-half years after our last appearance at Tivoli, Andreas Ulmer & Co are returning to Innsbruck in the 22nd and final match before the Tipico Bundesliga splits in two – and you can be there to see it!
Match starts: 17:00 CET
journey with the special train
- Approx. 12:45 Departure Salzburg Hbf
- Approx. 12:55 Departure Taxham Europark
- Approx. 15:30 Arrival Innsbruck Hbf
RETURN TO Salzburg
- Approx. 19:30 Departure Innsbruck Hbf
- Approx. 21:50 Arrival Taxham Europark
- Approx. 22:00 Arrival Salzburg Hbf
The travel times for both parts of the journey could still be subject to minor changes!
- Strictly no smoking during the entire journey!
- Please take your own food and drink, as there is no catering carriage!
- Admission to the train is only permitted with a receipt!
- Please park your cars at the P2 car park, which is located on the NORTH side of Red Bull Arena.
- There is a free choice of seats in the FC Red Bull Salzburg fan sector.
Special train: EUR 20.00
Match ticket: EUR 17.00 (purchased at the stadium)
Minimum number of participants
550 people – when this is reached, additional buses are to be organised.
sale of train tickets starts
Monday 4 February 2019 from 09:00 CET at the Bullshop and the Ticketing & Service Center
Friday 15 February 2019 at 12:00 CET