we'll bring you up to speed!
Have you always wanted to take a peek behind the scenes at FC Red Bull Salzburg and see what goes on in all the nooks and crannies of the Red Bull Arena? No problem!
We will also give you the opportunity to get your hands on the original Austrian champions' trophy and ÖFB Cup and pose for souvenir photos with them for yourself and your friends.
- For individual visitors, a tour can be booked for every Saturday at 10:00 - BOOK NOW.
- For larger groups we offer GROUP TOURS with individual times.
At 09:50 CET at the Bullshop on the EAST side of the Red Bull Arena.
- Adults: 8 Euro
- Children (6-14): 6 Euro
- Children (under 6): Free entrance
Included in a tour - duration 90 Minutes
An exclusive glimpse behind the scenes of the Red Bull Arena:
- Tour of the stadium's upper tier: Details on stadium construction, capacity and infrastructure
- Stadium lower tier: Info on the ticketing system, wheelchair spaces, other stadium tenants (e.g. Fitline), our Bullidikidz Curve (family sector and non-smoking area)
- NORTH CURVE Salzburg = Home fan supporter stand and explanation of the away sector
- Bullidikidz Arena & fan park: Where up to 100 kids on matchday and many more fans can try out our fun attractions (e.g. inflatables)
- VIP & Sky Lounge Area: Where the league title and ÖFB Cup are exhibited
- Press area including press conference room: Including a short video clip about our club
- Mixed zone: The area the players wait in before kick-off and greet our mascots
- Players' tunnel & home dressing room of FC Red Bull Salzburg
- Dugout including view of the pitch
- Bull Shop (Fan shop)
Should you have any questions, we would be delighted to answer them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The stadium rules must be adhered to during tours with the guide to be followed, without exception.
VIRTual tours of the RBA
As of now you can also pay a virtual visit to the Red Bull Arena Salzburg. Our home ground has become part of the GOOGLE STREET VIEW SPECIAL COLLECTIONS.
The images have been captured with a 360-degree special camera - the Street View Trekker. You just have to search for 'Red Bull Arena Salzburg' in Google Maps, then drag the yellow man from the list of symbols into the stadium. Then you are free to walk along the sidelines, stroll in the dressing room or take a look at the dugout.
RED BULL ARENA SALZBURG: http://fcrbs.club/GSVRedBullArena
DRESSING ROOM: http://fcrbs.club/GSVKabine