Visit the stadium with your Classmates!
Have you always wanted to take a peek behind the scenes at FC Red Bull Salzburg and see what goes on in all the nooks and crannies of the Red Bull Arena? No problem!
We will also give you the opportunity to get your hands on the original Austrian champions' trophy and ÖFB Cup and pose for souvenir photos with them for yourself and your friends.
As a very special highlight (with additional booking), Bullidibumm awaits you to sign autographs in the press conference room and to take you on in a football match in the cage (if weather permits) or alternatively (on a rainy day) with a special quiz with Bulli.
For visits made in large groups, individual tours can be arranged within the following opening hours:
Monday-Friday from 09:00 - 18:00 CET
Saturday* from 09:00 - 14:00 CET
To book, please fill out the form on the right side of this page or get in contact to: email@example.com
- On weekends of home matches, no stadium tours take place for organisational reasons! Click here for the FIXTURE CALENDAR.
- We can confirm tour times two months in advance at the earliest, as we are fully dependent on various competition schedules e.g. Austrian Bundesliga, ÖFB Cup and UEFA, of course.
10 minutes before the start of the tour at the Bullshop on the EAST side of the Red Bull Arena.
- Flat rate (up to 15 pax): EUR 60,–
- Additional person: EUR 3,–
- Tour with Bullidibumm: EUR 99,– flat rate
Minimum number of participants: 15 pax
included in a tour - duration 90 MINutes.
An exclusive glimpse behind the scenes of the Red Bull Arena:
- Tour of the stadium's upper tier: Details on stadium construction, capacity and infrastructure
- Stadium lower tier: Info on the ticketing system, wheelchair spaces, other stadium tenants (e.g. Fitline), our Bullidikidz Curve (family sector and non-smoking area)
- NORTH CURVE Salzburg = Home fan supporter stand and explanation of the away sector
- Bullidikidz Arena & fan park: Where up to 100 kids on matchday and many more fans can try out our fun attractions (e.g. inflatables)
- Autograph session with Bullidibumm in the press conference room (with additional booking)
- Football match v Bulli (if weather permits) or quiz with Bulli in the press conference room (with additional booking)
- VIP & Sky Lounge Area: Where the league title and ÖFB Cup are exhibited
- Press area including press conference room: Including a short video clip about our club
- Mixed zone: The area the players wait in before kick-off and greet our mascots
- Players' tunnel & home dressing room of FC Red Bull Salzburg
- Dugout including view of the pitch
- Bull Shop (Fan shop)
Should you have any questions, we would be delighted to answer them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The stadium rules must be adhered to during tours with the guide to be followed, without exception.