All is quiet at our Taxham training centre for the international break! There is no time for the majority of our Red Bulls to rest, however, as they are due in action in the coming days. A total of 14 of our boys are to go away with their national teams, but two have needed to pull out of international duty due to injury. All the information about the international break can be found here:
- Nicolas Seiwald, Andreas Ulmer and Max Wöber have been called up into the Austrian national team for UEFA Nations League matches v France (22 September) and Croatia (25 September).
- Amar Dedic is in the Bosnia-Herzegovina national squad for Nations League games v Montenegro (23 September) and Romania (26 September).
- Lucas Gourna-Douath is due for action with France U20 in friendly matches v Tunisia (21 and 24 September) and Club de Tunis (26 September).
- Samson Baidoo and Austria U19 face European qualifiers v Lithuania (21 September), Latvia (24 September) and Romania (27 September).
- Nico Mantl is in the Germany U21 squad for friendly matches v France (23 September) and England (27 September).
- Maurits Kjaergaard and Denmark U21 face a European qualifying play-off v Croatia (23 and 27 September).
- Sekou Koita and Mali are due to contest friendly matches v Zambia (24 September) and Libya (27 September).
- Strahinja Pavlovic is set for Nations League action with Serbia against Sweden (24 September) and Norway (27 September).
- Benjamin Sesko is due for Nations League duty with Slovenia v Norway (24 September) and Sweden (27 September).
- Luka Sucic and Roko Simic are set to play for Croatia U21 in a Euros play-off v Denmark (23 and 27 September).
- Ignace Van der Brempt is in the Belgian U21 squad for friendly matches v Holland (23 September) and France (26 September).
Two players had to turn down their call-ups:
- Dijon Kameri had to pull out of the Austria U19 squad after sustaining a shoulder injury in the match against Rapid Vienna yesterday. He is due to have a closer examination today, which should provide further information on the extent of the injury.
- Noah Okafor was unable to join up with the Swiss national team. The striker did not play in the league yesterday due to a tooth problem, which requires an operation in the coming days.