Would you like to get a chance to see behind the scenes at FC Red Bull Salzburg and take an exclusive look at the hallowed halls as you take in the fascination of the Red Bull Arena with all your senses? No problem! Our incredible Arena Tours take you into exclusive areas that are normally only for our players, staff or media representatives, and you will get the unique chance to improve your inside knowledge of Salzburg's biggest football stadium.
What you can expect:
- Superb inside knowledge on the Red Bull Arena from our qualified guides
- Chance to see exclusive areas like the dressing room, press conference room, pitch and more
- Spectacular photos as perfect souvenirs and for your social media
We are all about innovation – on and off the pitch. The Red Bull Arena is the first stadium in Austria in which virtual reality allows you to experience the goings-on in and around our stadium - just like in a match day - in a unique and exclusive way. The latest VR glasses will transform your perspective at various points as images and sounds put you in the role of a player, media representative or VIP guest.
Dates, duration & costs
- For individual visitors, tours start every Saturday at 11:00 CET (other slots will be automatically added to our booking portal depending on demand). Each tour will last around 90 minutes.
- The cost is EUR 17.00 (adults) and EUR 12.00 (children from 6 to 17) per person. It is free for children under the age of 6.
All tour participants are asked to meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour at the VIP entrance on the west side of the Red Bull Arena
- FC Red Bull Salzburg home dressing room
- Mixed Zone, players' tunnel and edge of pitch (including special experience)
- Press conference room (including special experience)
- Business area with skyboxes and VIP Lounge
Due to construction work, there will be a changed and slightly shorter tour route from 19 to 31 July.
For anyone looking for a very special experience - we are now offering our popular matchday tours again, which give interested people the chance to see the workings of the Red Bull Arena on the day of a home match. The tours strictly limited to 20 participants each are also supported by virtual reality, last for 90 minutes, have the same price (EUR 17.00 for adults, EUR 12.00 for children aged 6 to 17) and can be booked online. The meeting point is 2 ¾ hours before kick-off at the autograph container in the Fanpark West.
Please note: Due to the match, we reserve the right to change the route from the usual Arena Tour. It is not possible to visit the dressing rooms on a match day.
All Red Bulls fans who would like to see the Red Bull Arena along with their friends, colleagues or team-mates can arrange a special group tour for a special rate. They can be booked during the week too, and cost just EUR99 per group for adults (up to 10 people). Simply register online and save loads.
Interested in a group tour for people with disabilities? Then make a query about arranging a tour via the form below. We offer the tours for free, subject to availability. Further details can be provided on request.
Our smallest fans can enjoy special Kids and Youth tours (maximum 10 children/youngsters plus two accompanying adults) for just EUR80 per group. It could be your next birthday, club or school trip!
As our co-operation partner in youth development, the Red Bull Academy at Saalachspitz offers a sporting home for around 400 football and ice hockey youngsters.
Do you want to see where the likes of Nici Seiwald became the footballers they are today? Then visit the unique high-tech complex where our talents get a chance to develop in a top environment during an academy tour.
Individuals and groups of up to 10 people can register very easily online in our Ticket Shop for tours on available dates.
Schools, clubs, companies and other groups of up to 10 people can request tour times via our booking form.
Dates, duration & costs
- Meeting point: 15 minutes before the tour starts at the main entrance to the Red Bull Football Academy, Rechte Saalachzeile 58, 5020 Salzburg
- Dates: Tours take place every Friday. Tours for large groups can be arranged individually on Wednesday morning or Fridays.
- Duration: around 90 minutes
- Prices are EUR 12.00 (adults) and EUR 10.00 (children from the age of 6 to 17). Children up to the age of 6 can take part in tours for free.
- For groups of more than 10 people, an individual large group tour can be booked via the form below. The price for large groups (up to 10 people included) is EUR 99.00. Cheaper rates are available for school groups, with all details available on request.
- Dining room, boarding school, information on the school and afternoon care
- Dressing rooms
- Recovery area
- Fitness and rehabilitation area
- Multi-purpose hall
- Indoor football pitch and ice hockey rink
- Ice hockey Skate Mill and Shooting Center
- Upon entering the Red Bull Football Academy, visitors are automatically subject to the latest valid version of the academy rules.
- Alcohol and nicotine are strictly prohibited over the entire academy complex.
- For reasons of hygiene, no animals are allowed over the entire academy complex.
- All areas and sports pitches can be reached barrier-free by wheelchair users.
- Advice on how to travel to the academy can be found HERE.
- Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 0662 433332 4603.
Please note that the stadium rules, terms and conditions plus other regulatory conditions from FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH are valid during your entire time over the full Red Bull Arena complex. Our guides' instructions must be followed at all times.