Would you like to get a chance to see behind the scenes at FC Red Bull Salzburg and take an exclusive look at the hallowed halls as you take in the fascination of the Red Bull Arena with all your senses? No problem! Our incredible Arena Tours take you into exclusive areas that are normally only for our players, staff or media representatives, and you will get the unique chance to improve your inside knowledge of Salzburg's biggest football stadium.
What you can expect:
- Superb inside knowledge on the Red Bull Arena from our qualified guides
- Chance to see exclusive areas like the dressing room, press conference room, pitch and more
- Spectacular photos as perfect souvenirs and for your social media
There may be restrictions on tours from 30 May due to construction work at the Red Bull Arena.
We are all about innovation – on and off the pitch. The Red Bull Arena is the first stadium in Austria in which virtual reality allows you to experience the goings-on in and around our stadium - just like in a match day - in a unique and exclusive way. The latest VR glasses will transform your perspective at various points as images and sounds put you in the role of a player, media representative or VIP guest.
Dates, duration & costs
- For individual visitors, tours start every Saturday at 11:00 CET (other slots will be automatically added to our booking portal depending on demand). Each tour will last around 90 minutes.
- The cost is EUR 15.00 (adults) and EUR 10.00 (children from 6 to 17) per person. It is free for children under the age of 6.
All tour participants are asked to meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour at the VIP entrance on the west side of the Red Bull Arena
- FC Red Bull Salzburg home dressing room
- Mixed Zone, players' tunnel and edge of pitch (including special experience)
- Press conference room (including special experience)
- Business area with skyboxes and VIP Lounge
- eSports Area (only on Kids and Youth tours)
For anyone looking for a very special experience - we are now offering our popular matchday tours again, which give interested people the chance to see the workings of the Red Bull Arena on the day of a home match. The tours strictly limited to 20 participants each are also supported by virtual reality, last for 90 minutes, have the same price (EUR 15.00 for adults, EUR 10.00 for children aged 6 to 17) and can be booked online. The meeting point is 2 ¾ hours before kick-off at the autograph container in the Fanpark West.
Please note: Due to the match, we reserve the right to change the route from the usual Arena Tour.
All Red Bulls fans who would like to see the Red Bull Arena along with their friends, colleagues or team-mates can arrange a special group tour for a special rate. They can be booked during the week too, and cost just EUR99 per group for adults (up to 15 people). Simply register online and save loads.
Our smallest fans can enjoy special Kids and Youth tours (maximum 15 people) for just EUR75 per group. It could be your next birthday, club or school trip!
Please note that the stadium rules, terms and conditions plus other regulatory conditions from FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH are valid during your entire time over the full Red Bull Arena complex. Our guides' instructions must be followed at all times.