There is not long to go until the ADMIRAL Bundesliga returns from its winter slumber. It's time for us to start preparing for the final matches of the regular season. The 19th game week of the Bundesliga is to take us to the Hofmann Personal Stadion - the new home of FC Blau-Weiß Linz.
Here is the key info for everyone who wants to follow us in Linz:
FC Blau-Weiß Linz vs. FC Red Bull Salzburg
Saturday 17 February 2024 | 17:00 CET | Hofmann Personal Stadion
- Ticket price:
- EUR 16– uniform price
- Bus ticket:
- EUR 25– uniform price
- Tickets for the away sector are available as of now to all fans already registered with us (with no restrictions on numbers of tickets purchased) in our Online Ticket Shop as well as at the Ticketing & Service Center of our Bullshop.
- Sales for bus packages (EUR 41–) close on Wednesday 14 February 2024 at 12:00 CET.
- Sales of individual tickets close on Thursday 15 February 2024 at 12:00 CET.
- All the key details on the presentation of tickets sold online will be issued in due time before the match.
- An away ticket point will open around 90 minutes before kick-off. Only cashless payment is accepted there.
- Information for fans in wheelchairs and disabled people can be found via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Bus schedule:
- Departure from Red Bull Arena on 17.02.2024 at 13:30 CET
- Boarding options:
- Mondsee service station around 14:00 CET
- Voralpenkreuz service station around 15:00 CET
- Arrival at Hofmann Personal Stadion around 15:45 CET
- Return after the match
You must bring your own food and drink on the bus.
Strong alcoholic drinks and spirits as well as smoking are not permitted in the bus.
Our fans are organising their own bus trip to the match. All the information on that can be found on www.fanfahrt.info.
FC Red Bull Salzburg takes no responsibility for the content on the linked 'from fans for fans' web page or the trip itself!
- Payment at the stadium:
Only cashless payment with bank cards is accepted at the Hofmann Personal Stadion.
- Fans travelling independently:
Fans travelling to Linz independently should use public car parks or public transport.
There are no car parks in the immediate vicinity of the Hofmann Personal Stadion.
You can find further information here: https://blauweiss-linz.at/verein/stadion/
- Fan items:
We have notified the home club of our intention to use the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.
© Photo: Pertlwieser/PTU