With close to 1,800 Salzburg fans supporting us, our boys were able to take an extremely important 2-0 away win in Linz on our last trip there. LASK are currently third in the Bundesliga just six points behind us, which makes us determined to take all three points against them on Sunday 14 May (kick-off at 14:30 CET) in the championship group at the Raiffeisen Arena – and we want to see another packed away end supporting us!
We have put together all the info for away fans including ticket sales and our official bus journey for you here.
Also: We are offering a special away trip for all Bullidikidz Club members aged nine and over to the match in Linz. The fee for the bus journey to Linz and back, a ticket for the match and childcare costs €24– per child. Seats are strictly limited, so you need to be fast! All the info on registration can be found here:
- Full price: EUR 18– | Children (6-14 years): EUR 9–
- Sales start for fan club members and season-ticket holders (no limit on numbers of tickets purchased) and for those buying tickets in previous seasons (maximum 4 tickets per fan) from Wednesday 3 May 2023 at 10:00 CET online in our Ticket Shop and in the Ticketing & Service Center in our Bullshop
- There are no tickets on open sale
- Tickets for fans in wheelchairs can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or HERE.
- Bus on sale until: Wednesday 10.05.2023, 12:00 CET | Tickets on sale until: Friday 12.05.2023, 10:00 CET
- From 90 minutes before kick-off, tickets will be on sale, subject to availability at the away ticket point. Payment is only accepted in cash.
- In online sales in the ticket shop, a bus ticket and stadium ticket must be selected separately and added to the basket. Tickets will be awarded upon presenting a bill in front of the away sector
- Departure from Red Bull Arena on 14.05.2023 at 10:45 CET
- Boarding options: Mondsee service station approx. 11:15, St. Georgen i. Atterg motorway exit. approx. 11:30, Voralpenkreuz service station approx. 12:15
- Arrival at Raiffeisen Arena approx. 13:15, return after the match.
- You must arrange your own food and drink on the bus journey.
- Strong alcoholic drinks and spirits as well as smoking are not permitted in the bus.
- Bus price: EUR 15–
- There are no car parks available around the Raiffeisen Arena for fans making their own way to Linz. We recommend the 17/19/45/46 bus lines to the Johann-Strauß-Straße stop and walking to the away sector (approx. 10 minutes). We advise not taking the number 27 bus to the Botanischer Garten stop. Further info can be found HERE.
- Only bank cards are accepted at the Raiffeisen Arena due to a cashless payment system.
- We have notified the home club of our intention to use the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.