We will start the champions group by setting off for the south of Austria - to Carinthia to be precise. On Sunday 2 April 2023 we are to visit SK Austria Klagenfurt in the 23rd game week of the ADMIRAL Bundesliga with kick off at 14:30 CET. In addition to away tickets, we are offering an official bus journey for just € 15. We have put together all the key info on the away trip here.
Away v SK Austria Klagenfurt | 23rd ADMIRAL Bundesliga match day
- Sales start for fan club members, season-ticket holders (with no limit on number of tickets purchased) as well as those who bought tickets over the past two seasons (maximum four tickets per fan) on Thursday 23 March 2023 at 10:00 CET online in our Ticket Shop and in the Ticketing & Service Center in our Bullshop.
- Full price: € 18–
- Discounted: € 14– (15 to 19 years old, students up to the age of 26, pensioners, those on military or community services, those with 50–70 % disabilities. ID required to prove entitlement to discount).
- Children € 5– (7 to 14 years old, only available at the stadium)
- Subject to availability, tickets will be on sale 90 minutes before kick-off at the away ticket point at the stadium. Payment is only possible by cash or card.
- Information on fans in wheelchairs and people with disabilities can be found HERE.
Info on the bus journey
- Price: € 15–
- In online purchases at the Ticket Shop, the bus ticket and the stadium ticket must be selected and added to the shopping basket separately.
- Please choose your boarding point in this process.
- Departure: Red Bull Arena West Ramp on Sunday 02.04.2023 at 10:00 CET
- Boarding options: Eben im Pongau service station approx. 10:45 / St. Michael im Lungau motorway exit car park at approx. 11:30 CET
- Arrival at stadium: approx. 13:00 CET
- Return: straight after the match
- You must arrange your own food and drink on the bus journey.
- Strong alcoholic drinks and spirits as well as smoking are not permitted in the bus.
- On the North-East side of the stadium there will be a dedicated away car park that can be used by private cars.
- In the 28 Black Arena payments can only be made by cash at kiosks.
- We have notified the home club of our intention to use the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.
- Information on the distribution of tickets will follow in time for the match.
Gallery: Your sensational support at our last away match
© Titelbild: GEPA PICTURES