In both the UNIQA ÖFB Cup (Sunday 23 July at 11:00 CET v SG Ardagger/Viehdorf) and the ADMIRAL Bundesliga (Saturday 29 July at 19:30 CET v SCR Altach), we are to start the season away from home. There is no reason for that to matter though, as we know we can always count on your fantastic support on our travels.
All the information on travelling to support us in the two games has been summarised below.
In the first round in the UNIQA ÖFB Cup we are away to SG Ardagger/Viehdorf in Lower Austria. Kick-off is at 11:00 on Sunday 23 July at the Ardagger sports ground.
- Away sector tickets
- Full price: EUR 15–
- Discounted: EUR 12–
- Children (6 to 14): EUR 9–
- Exclusive advanced sales phase
- Fan club members and season ticket holders can buy tickets (without a limit on numbers) for the away sector from Friday 07.07.2023 at 10:00 on our online Ticket Shop or in the Ticketing & Service Center in our Bullshop.
- Subject to availability, those who purchased tickets from us in the past two seasons can buy up to four tickets from Monday 10 July 2023 at 10:00 on our online Ticket Shop or in the Ticketing & Service Center in our Bullshop.
- All the key details on handing out tickets that have been purchased will follow in good time before the match.
- Advanced sales end: Thursday 20.07.2023, 12:00 CET. Subject to availability, in addition to the above-mentioned ticket phases there will also be open sales from around 1.5 hours before kick-off at an away ticket point on matchday. Payment here is only in cash.
- Further information
- There will be no organised fan trip to Ardagger. Our fans are organising their own trip to Lower Austria as usual. All the information on that can be found on www.fanfahrt.info. FC Red Bull Salzburg takes no responsibility for the content on the linked 'from fans for fans' web page or the trip itself!
- Payments at kiosk: Only cash can be used at the sports ground in Ardagger.
- Fans travelling independently: There are no dedicated car parking spaces available for fans making their own way to the game. There are public parking spaces available in the area. When travelling on a coach or a minibus, you can travel directly to a separate away parking area (as long as space is available). We would ask you to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate this.
- Fan items: We have notified the home club of our intention to use the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.
Our first Bundesliga match of the season takes us on Saturday 29 July to Altach's Cashpoint Arena. Kick-off is at 19:30.
- Tickets for our sector in Altach are only available from around 90 minutes before kick-off at the away ticket point for a uniform price of EUR 20–. Payment can be made in cash or with a debit card.
- Tickets for fans in a wheelchair can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no fan trip organised by us to Altach. Our fans are organising their own trip there as usual. All the information on that can be found on www.fanfahrt.info. FC Red Bull Salzburg takes no responsibility for the content on the linked 'from fans for fans' web page or the trip itself!
- Payment can be made at the Cashpoint Arena in both cash and bank cards.
- Those fans travelling separately to Altach and declaring themselves to be Salzburg fans to security staff at the entrance to the away sector can park cars in a separate away area right in front of the away entrance if space is available.
- We have notified the home club of our intention to use the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.