The title race is heating up! Despite our record points' tally, Sturm Graz are breathing down our necks at the top, just three points behind.
The makes our championship group clashes with the Graz side all the more important for our title ambitions. The first encounter takes place away on Sunday 23 April at 17:00 CET and we are counting on each and every one on you who can come and support us - as we hope to see our Red Bulls cheered on by a full away end as we were in Linz!
As our 12th man you can take an official bus journey to Graz for 12 Euro with away tickets for the game also just 12 Euro!
- Sales start for fan club members and season-ticket holders (with no limit on number of tickets purchased) on Friday 7 April 2023 at 12 noon CET - online in our Ticket Shop, in our Ticketing & Service Center and Bullshop.
- Sales start for those who registered to buy tickets in the past two seasons before our home match against Austria Vienna on Sunday 9 April 2023 at 12:00 CET (max 4 tickets per fan/in Ticketing & Service Center only)
- Ticket price: € 12– (price of tickets on matchday: € 18–)
- Advanced ticket sales end: Friday 21.04.2023 at 10:00 CET
- Subject to availability, there may be away tickets available in Graz 90 minutes before kick-off. Payment is possible with cash and card.
- Information for fans in wheelchairs and disabled people can be found HERE.
Info on bus journeys
- Price: € 12–
- In online purchases at the Ticket Shop, the bus ticket and the stadium ticket must be selected and added to the shopping basket separately
- Please choose your boarding point in this process.
- Sales close for bus journey: Wednesday 19.04.2023 at 12:00 CET
- Departure: Red Bull Arena West Ramp on Sunday 23.04.2023 at 11:00 CET
- Boarding options: Mondsee service station approx. 11:30, St. Georgen im Attergau motorway exit approx. 11:45, Voralpenkreuz service station approx. 12:30, Kammern service station approx. 14:15.
- Arrival: Approx. 15:30 CET
- Return journey: Straight after the match
- You must arrange your own food and drink on the bus journey.
- Strong alcoholic drinks and spirits as well as smoking are not permitted in the bus.
- There are no car parks available for us to use at the stadium. Public parking in the Liebenau area should be used.
- Cash and cashless payment methods are accepted at the Merkur Arena.
- We have notified the home club of our intention to use the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.
- Information on the distribution of tickets will follow in time for the match via email.