Terms and conditions
By participating in the competition, the participant expresses their acceptance of these terms and conditions of participation. The organiser of the competition is FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH, Stadionstr. 2/3, 5071 Wals bei Salzburg, Austria. Participation is free of charge and without any obligations.
Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to participate. One participation is only possible per person with the completion of a participation form in the FC Red Bull Salzburg app. Employees of FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH are excluded from participating in the competition. The names of the participants will be published on the campaign page, in the app, as well as on the Vidiwall in the Red Bull Arena, as well as moderated. Prizes are to be collected personally by winners upon presentation of official photo ID directly after their participation. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. All decisions are final. Subject to spelling errors and mistakes.
I agree that my first and last name and a photo of me can be displayed on redbullsalzburg.at, in the FC Red Bull Salzburg App, in the online channels of FC Red Bull Salzburg, on the Vidiwall in the Red Bull Arena, moderated, as well as in local print media or internal channels if I am a winner. I also agree that my personal data - i.e. my name, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number - will be stored within the context of the competition and for the purpose of sending advertising brochures/information electronically, processed automatically and sent exclusively for these purposes to Red Bull Salzburg GmbH or companies affiliated with FC Red Bull Salzburg and its shareholders, business partners and sponsors as well as other third parties specified in the data protection guidelines. This consent can be revoked at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following terms and conditions apply to participation in the FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH competition Raiffeisen Tausend Euro Challenge (hereinafter referred to as the 'competition'):
1. The organiser of this competition is FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH, Stadionstr. 2/3, 5071 Wals bei Salzburg, Austria
2. A total of two places for participation in the Raiffeisen Tausend Euro Challenge game will be drawn. Each prize is intended for receipt by 1 (one) person. If the participants meet the winning conditions defined in advance by the organiser, the jackpot of a maximum of €1,000 will be paid out. After the participants have fulfilled the winning conditions, it can either (i) distribute the entire amount to one participant, (ii) divide the amount between the participants or (iii) partially pay out to just one participant, ie. less than the entire amount of €1,000. In the event that none of the participants meet the winning conditions defined in advance by the organiser, there will be no payout.
3. The competition will take place during the following time periods. On home match days of FC Red Bull Salzburg in the ADMIRAL Bundesliga in the 2023/24 season from 00:00 CET to 24:00 CET.
4. All persons aged at least 18 years with a regular residence in Austria are entitled to participate under the present terms and conditions of participation.
5. All visitors to the Red Bull Arena are eligible to participate. You can register for the competition under these conditions of participation by filling out the online participation form in the FC Red Bull Salzburg app. By clicking on the "participate" button, the participant registers for this competition. Each participant may only enter the competition once. Participation in the competition is free and independent of participation in a match.
6. Information that is illegible, incomplete or made with malicious intent is not permitted. Persons who provide information in connection with the competition that contradicts these terms and conditions of participation (this includes i.e. fraud, hacking, misleading and/or use of robots/machines and other automated programs) or violates these terms ad conditions of participation may be excluded from participation in the competition or have prizes subsequently withdrawn and a new winner will be determined.
7. The conditions of participation can be viewed, downloaded and printed out during the competition via this link.
8. The participant must pay for all costs incurred by the participant in connection with their participation in the competition (in particular the costs for their own internet access). Likewise, the winner bears all costs which are not included in the prize and which they incur when redeeming the prize, such as e.g. costs for redeeming a voucher.
9. Employees of FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH and their relatives/significant others are excluded from participating in the competition.
10. FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH reserves the right to check on someone's eligibility to participate. In particular, FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH may request participants to confirm their age and identity by presenting a valid ID card.
11. Winners will be determined at random at the end of the competition period, no later than five minutes before the half-time break, by a web-based automated tool from among all participants who have registered for the competition. The winner will be notified within 15 minutes after they are determined via a stadium announcement and his/her name will be displayed on the Vidiwall and in the Red Bull Salzburg app.
12. The right to win the competition expires if the winner does not report within (two) weeks after being notified of their prize win. FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH is entitled to determine a new winner from among the remaining participants.
13. Your personal data will be used for the competition in accordance with the data protection regulations of FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH.
14. FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH assumes no liability if e-mails and/or letters are lost in the mail and/or do not reach the winner and if FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH or its agents have not acted with intent or a grossly negligent breach of duty in this regard.
15. The prize cannot be inherited, cannot be transferred and cannot be exchanged. The prize cannot be redeemed in cash.
16. FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH is not responsible for technical or other disruptions, e.g. due to the failure of the network, the website, computer, etc, which make participation in the competition impossible.
17. FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH is only liable for damage suffered by the participant as a result of grossly negligent or wilful conduct on the part of FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH or an agent of FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH or as a result of the breach of essential contractual obligations (i.e. such obligations the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper completion of the competition and on the observance of which the participant may regularly rely). The above limitation of liability does not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and/or health of the participant or to claims under the Product Liability Act.
18. FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH reserves the right to cancel the competition for a good reason at any time without prior notice, taking into account various interests. If the competition is cancelled for an important reason, FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH will inform the participants immediately. A cancellation for good cause can occur in particular if, for technical reasons, a proper completion of the competition can no longer be guaranteed.
19. All decisions are final.
20. If you have any questions on the competition, please contact:
FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH
5071 Wals bei Salzburg
or by email to email@example.com
1. Responsible organisation
FC Red Bull Salzburg GmbH, Stadionstr. 2/3, 5071 Wals bei Salzburg (“Red Bull Salzburg”), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
2. Purpose and duration of data processing
Red Bull Salzburg will use the data collected during the competition to run the competition, to notify you of a prize and to deliver the prize. The legal basis for processing data is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
You agree that your personal data - name, address, e-mail address and telephone number - will be passed on to Raiffeisenverband Salzburg eGen for the purpose of providing prizes and for verifying the winner(s). Consent for this can be revoked at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the revocation occurs before the prize is made available, the prize cannot be made available.
We will delete the personal data required for the purposes of the competition as soon as we have fulfilled our contractual or legal obligations. The personal data of the winners are required for the booking process and must be kept as booking documents. In addition, we must prove that the prize was delivered properly and that the provision of the prize was made within the statutory limitation periods, if necessary.
You cannot participate in our competition if you do not provide us with your personal data.
We do not use automated decision making.
4. Recipients of data
Data cannot be transferred to third parties.
5. Your rights
You have a right to receive information on, correct, delete, restrict the processing of your data as well as a right to data portability in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
You have the right at any time to complain to a competent supervisory authority about the data processing.