Our title win last weekend has left us eager for more! We are looking to lift another trophy this weekend. In the UNIQA ÖFB Cup Final we are to face SV Ried on Sunday 1 May at 17:00 CET in Klagenfurt's Wörthersee Stadium. We are looking forward to the support of every fan able to make the journey to cheer us on - hopefully to a double! No matter if you are taking our special train or making your own journey, we have put together all the key info for a simple trip here.
- Match tickets are available from 14:00 CET at the ticket point by the entrance to the away end.
- Tickets are available at our Online Ticket Shop and the Ticketing & Service Center at the Red Bull Arena until Friday afternoon.
SPECIAL TRAIN JOURNEY
- Departure times Salzburg Hbf.: 10:01 (note platform announcements at the station), Hallein: 10:17, Golling-Abtenau: 10:26, Bischofshofen: 10:48, St. Johann i. P.: 10:57, Schwarzach-St. Veit: approx. 11:05
- Arrival to Klagenfurt Hbf.: 13:00
- Followed by a fan march together to the Wörthersee Stadium (approx. 3 km and one hour walking time). Shuttle buses are also available at Klagenfurt's main train station.
- Return from Klagenfurt Hbf.: 20:35 (delayed in case of extra time). Shuttle buses depart after the trophy ceremony to the train station in Klagenfurt.
- Arrival times: Schwarzach-St. Veit: approx. 22:37, St. Johann i. P.: 22:46, Bischofshofen: 22:56, Golling-Abtenau: 23:19, Hallein: 23:27, Salzburg Hbf.: 23:44
FURTHER INFO ON SPECIAL TRAIN
- Due to the length of the train, it CANNOT be boarded at Salzburg Taxham/Europark. Our large stadium car park (P Stadion) is open for free on the day of the match from 6:30 CET, but you must make your own travel arrangements to the train station in Salzburg.
- Shuttle buses will return to our Arena following the arrival of our train in Salzburg in the evening from bus area E in front of Salzburg Hauptbahnhof train station (stop for the number 23 bus).
- There is no catering service on the train, unfortunately. You must therefore bring your own food and drink.
- In online booking, every customer will receive a receipt by email that serves as a voucher for the special train and can be exchanged for a match ticket at the North Ticket Point in Klagenfurt. Fans travelling independently can use the car park on the north side of the Wörthersee Stadium.
TRAVEL BY CAR
- We recommend the (charged) Messe Klagenfurt car park from where you can join our fan march to the stadium.
- If driving directly to the stadium, only the South Car Park (also used by Ried supporters) is possible.
- Alternatively, you can use car parks in the city centre and take a public bus to the stadium.
AT THE STADIUM
- Our seats are located in the away end at the North/East corner of the stadium.
- Cash can be used in the away end.
- Smoking is permitted at the stadium.