The Austrian and Champions League seasons might be heating up but there is still EURO 2024 qualifying and more to sort out - we will be crossing our fingers for our Red Bulls in international action in the coming days. We have summarised here who is in action and how you can follow their fortunes on TV or live streams (in Austria).
- Alexander Schlager is in the Austrian national squad for a European qualifier against Estonia (16 November, 18:00 CET, live on ServusTV) and a friendly international against Germany (21 November, 20:45 CET, ORF 1 and ZDF) at the Ernst Happel Stadium in Vienna. Samson Baidoo was also called up but is unable to link up with the team due to an adductor injury.
- Amar Dedic is set for European qualifying for Bosnia-Herzegovina against Luxembourg (16 November, 20:45 CET, DAZN) and Slovakia (19 November, 20:45 CET, DAZN).
- Lucas Gourna-Douath is in the France U21 squad for a European qualifier against Austria (17 November at 18:30 CET, live on ORF Sport+) and a friendly match against South Korea (20 November, 18:30 CET).
- Oscar Gloukh and Israel have EURO 2024 qualifying encounters against Kosovo (lost 0-1 on 12 November), Switzerland (15 November, 20:45 CET, DAZN), Romania (18 November, 20:45 CET, DAZN) and Andorra (21 November, 20:45 CET, DAZN).
- Leandro Morgalla and Germany U21 have European qualifiers ahead against Estonia (17 November, 18:00 CET on ProSieben MAXX) and Poland (21 November, 18:00 CET on ProSieben MAXX).
- Dorgeles Nene is set for two World Cup qualifiers with Mali against Chad (17 November, 20:00 CET) and the Central African Republic (20 November, 20:00 CET).
- Karim Konate's Ivory Coast face World Cup qualifiers against the Seychelles (17 November, 20:00 CET) and Gambia (20 November, 17:00 CET).
- Strahinja Pavlovic and Petar Ratkov are in the Serbia squad for a friendly tie against Belgium (15 November, 20:45 CET) and a European qualifier v Bulgaria (19 November, 15:00 CET, DAZN).
- Luka Sucic is in the Croatian squad for European qualifiers against Latvia (18 November, 18:00 CET, DAZN) and Armenia (21 November, 20:45 CET, DAZN).
An overview of our internationals