The next international break is ahead of us! As always, our boys will be boarding planes heading for all corners of the globe. The following Red Bulls are set for international action in the days to come:
- Samson Baidoo has received his first call-up to the Austrian national team and like Alexander Schlager is in the squad for European qualifiers against Belgium (13 October) and Azerbaijan (16 October).
- Dijon Kameri has been called up by Austria U21 for a friendly match against Norway (12 October) and a European qualifier against Slovenia (17 October).
- Amar Dedic is in the Bosnia-Herzegovina squad for a European qualifier against Liechtenstein (13 October) and Portugal (16 October).
- Lucas Gourna-Douath has been summoned to the France U21 squad for European qualifiers against Bosnia (13 October) and Cyprus (17 October).
- Leandro Morgalla is in the Germany U21 squad for the European qualifying match against Bulgaria (13 October).
- Dorgeles Nene and Mali are due to play friendly matches against Uganda (13 October) and Saudi Arabia (17 October).
- Karim Konate and Ivory Coast face friendly clashes against Morocco (14 October) and South Africa (17 October).
- Strahinja Pavlovic, Petar Ratkov and Aleksa Terzic are in the Serbia squad for European qualifiers against Hungary (14 October) and Montenegro (17 October).
- Roko Simic and Luka Sucic are in the Croatia U21 setup for European qualifiers v Greece (13 October) and Belarus (17 October).