We are to descend on the Red Bull Arena for the final time this season! On Sunday 28 May (kick-off at 17:00 CET) we want to celebrate the special season that has seen us take our tenth league title in a row at our home match against SK Austria Klagenfurt. There will be plenty going on from three hours before kick-off with the family day, and after full-time comes our official title party. Please note - there will be no shuttle service from the Messezentrum this time!
We have summarised all the key info on the encounter for you here.
- Tickets for the clash are sold out! The last chance to buy tickets is on our official resales platform – it is worth continually checking in case no seats are currently available. Detailed instructions on how to use the resales platform to easily and legally sell tickets can be found here:
- On match day, the Ticket Info Point West is open for you from 14:00 CET and the Main East Ticket Point from 13:00. Our Ticketing & Service Center is also open from the final whistle for one hour.
- If you don't use your season ticket for the match, you have the opportunity, as always, to easily share this with friends or family. We have put together a video to show how to easily share individual match tickets:
- From 14:00 in front of the stadium on the west side there will be fun, games and action with our Family Day (free to access). Mountain bike trial pro Tom Öhler is to put on a very special show there at 15:45.
- The official presentation of the league title will take place on the pitch following the final whistle, while our title party will take place in front of the stadium on the west side of the Red Bull Arena (free to access without a match ticket).
- Free children's tickets (every child needs their own ticket to access the stadium!) are not available on the resales platform - either for sale or for purchase.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day. That applies to all Salzburger Verkehrsverbund bus and train lines (in the federal state of Salzburg including the 260 corridor line as well as the entire Salzburg local train network to Ostermiething station) as well as the S-Bahn line to Freilassing train station.
Match tickets are also valid in the same time period on the 150 line from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, the 140 line from Salzburg to Mondsee, the 156 line from St. Gilgen to Mondsee and the Straßwalchen line to Friedburg.
- CAR/PARK & RIDE
- From two hours before kick-off there is also a free shuttle service from the Designer Outlet Center and Hanuschplatz free car parks. There is no shuttle service from the Messezentrum this time!
- Wheelchair users can park at the Busterminal (East) at the Red Bull Arena.
- The stadium car park is to open at 07:00 on match day. All the travel details are provided on our directions page. The stadium car park tends to fill up quickly, so we would advise you to use the car park at the Designer Outlet Center with the shuttle service if arriving later.
AROUND THE STADIUM
- The West fan park is open again from 14:00 on match day with side programmes, and the stadium opens 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 14:00 until kick-off, and again for an hour after the final whistle. One of the items you can buy there is our strictly limited edition champions' kit!
- One of our players will be at the Fanpark West together with Bullidibumm to sign autographs from 16:00. The identity of the player will remain a surprise, as always.
- All the information on our family day and title party can be found here:
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used, with the Arenakarte an alternative. All the information on Cashless Payment can be found HERE.
- There is a €2 deposit on cups. If you want to donate the deposit, cups can be left by exits and the proceeds donated to the Wings for Life foundation.
- Everything you are allowed and not allowed at the Red Bull Arena can be read here in our stadium rules:
- As a family-friendly sports ground with a significant children's and youngsters' area, smoking is absolutely forbidden at the Red Bull Arena. The only exceptions are the designated smoker zones around the stadium exterior.