On Sunday 19 March we are to host SCR Altach on the final game week of the ADMIRAL Bundesliga regular season at the Red Bull Arena. Kick-off is at 17:00 CET. You can find all the key info for coming to the stadium here.
- Tickets are available both at the stadium and online in the ticket shop.
- On match day, the Ticket Info Point West is open for you from 14:00 CET and the Main East Ticket Point from 13:00. Our Ticketing & Service Center is also open from kick-off for one hour.
- If you don't use your season ticket for the match, you have the opportunity, as always, to easily share this with friends or family. Instructions can be found HERE.
- With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day. That applies to all Salzburger Verkehrsverbund bus and train lines (in the federal state of Salzburg including the 260 corridor line as well as the entire Salzburg local train network to Ostermiething station) as well as the S-Bahn line to Freilassing train station.
Match tickets are also valid in the same time period on the 150 line from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, the 140 line from Salzburg to Mondsee, the 156 line from St. Gilgen to Mondsee and the Straßwalchen line to Friedburg.
- The ÖBB timetable can be found HERE.
- CAR/PARK & RIDE
- From two hours before kick-off there is also a free shuttle service from the Designer Outlet Center and Messezentrum free car parks and from Hanuschplatz.
- Wheelchair users can park at the Busterminal (East) at the Red Bull Arena.
- The stadium car park is to open at 07:00 on match day. All the travel details are provided on our directions page.
AROUND THE STADIUM
- The West fan park is open again from 14:00 on match day with side programmes, and the stadium opens 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 15:00 until an hour after the final whistle.
- One of our players currently out of action will be at the Fanpark to sign autographs from 16:00.
- Kiosks are fully open on match day.
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used, with the Arenakarte an alternative. All the information on Cashless Payment can be found HERE.
- There is a €2 deposit on cups. If you want to donate the deposit, cups can be left by exits and the proceeds donated to the Wings for Life foundation.
- To mark the 20th anniversary of the Red Bull Arena there will be a photo exhibition on the west side of the stadium on the day of the Altach match, which shows the transformation from the start to today. You can see the exhibition in future as part of our Arena Tours.
- Everything you are allowed and not allowed at the Red Bull Arena can be read here in our stadium rules:
- As a family-friendly sports ground with a significant children's and youngsters' area, smoking is absolutely forbidden at the Red Bull Arena. The only exceptions are the designated smoker zones around the stadium exterior.
- There are currently no Covid-19 regulations in place in Austria. A face mask or proof of vaccination/recovery status is not required.