This Saturday, 23 September, we are to host newly promoted FC Blau-Weiß Linz in the ADMIRAL Bundesliga. The match at the Red Bull Arena kicks off at 17:00 CET.
Everything you need to know about coming to the game has been summarised for you here.
- Tickets for the clash are available online in our Ticket Shop.
- On match day, the Ticket Info Point West and the Main East Ticket Point are open for you from 14:00 CET to help with any problems or issues with digital tickets. Our Ticketing & Service centre is open for you from 9:00 to 14:00 CET as well as an hour after the final whistle.
- Season-ticket holders or ticket purchasers have the opportunity to share tickets with friends, family or acquaintances, as always. Shared season tickets count towards the 12 out of 16 rule, which gives you the option in the 2024/25 season of buying an additional ticket for every European home match.
- We have put together a video to show how to easily share individual match tickets:
- With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day. That applies to all Salzburger Verkehrsverbund bus and train lines (in the federal state of Salzburg including the 260 corridor line as well as the entire Salzburg local train network to Ostermiething station) as well as the S-Bahn line to Freilassing train station.
- Match tickets are also valid in the same time period on the 150 line from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, the 140 line from Salzburg to Mondsee, the 156 line from St. Gilgen to Mondsee and the Straßwalchen line to Friedburg.
CAR/PARK & RIDE
- From two hours before kick-off there is also a free shuttle service from the Designer Outlet Center, Messezentrum and Hanuschplatz free car parks.
- Wheelchair users can park at the Busterminal (East) at the Red Bull Arena.
- The stadium car park is to open at 07:00 on match day. All the travel details are provided on our directions page. The stadium car park tends to fill up quickly, so we would advise you to use the car park at the Designer Outlet Center with the shuttle service if arriving later.
AROUND THE STADIUM
- The West fan park is to open again from 14:00 on match day with side programmes, and the stadium opens 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 09:00 until kick-off, and again for an hour after the final whistle, with our new UEFA Champions League kits available there.
- One of our players will be at the Fanpark West together with Bullidibumm to sign autographs from 15:45 - 15 minutes earlier than usual. The identity of the player will remain a surprise, as always.
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used, with the Arenakarte an alternative. All the information on Cashless Payment can be found HERE.
- There is a €2 deposit on cups. If you want to donate the deposit, cups can be left by exits and the proceeds donated to the Wings for Life foundation.
- Planning on taking an umbrella, handbag or camera? Everything you are allowed and not allowed at the Red Bull Arena can be read here in our stadium rules:
- As a family-friendly sports ground with a significant children's and youngsters' area, smoking is absolutely forbidden at the Red Bull Arena. The only exceptions are the designated smoker zones around the stadium exterior.