The final match of the UEFA Champions League group stage sees us host Benfica at the Red Bull Arena, with kick off on Tuesday 12 December at 21:00 CET. To help you get to the decisive final group stage match without any stress, we have compiled all the key information for you here.
- From Bischofshofen/Schwarzach you have a chance of avoiding the A10 tunnel traffic with a special train. More on free public transport options can be found below.
- Tickets are still available at our online Ticket Shop. Only season ticket holders and those who purchased tickets in the past five seasons are eligible. To be able to access that in the Ticket Shop, you must have logged in already with your account.
- There is NO public car parking at the stadium on matchday!
- Due to a planned fan display, you are advised to take to your seats early!
Tickets are still available at our online Ticket Shop. Only season ticket holders and those who purchased tickets in the past five seasons are eligible. To be able to access that in the Ticket Shop, you must have logged in already with your account.
- Ticket sharing works as usual for our UEFA Champions League packages and for individual games.
- On match day, the Ticket Info Point West is open for you from 18:00 CET and the Main East Ticket Point also to help with queries around digital tickets. Our Ticketing & Service Center is also open from 10:00 to 18:00 as well as for an hour after the game.
As always, we will ask you to consider arriving for free on public transport, if you can! In addition to the usual public transport services, extra trains are operating from Bischofshofen. This will allow you to avoid roadworks due to tunnel works on the A10. Details can be found below and in our matchday timetable.
- WITH A CAR/SHUTTLE BUS
- On matchday there will be NO public car parking spaces available at the stadium!
- From 17:00 our free shuttle service will operate from the free car parks at the Messezentrum and Designer Outlet Center as well as from Hanuschplatz in the city centre.
- We recommend that you arrive as early as possible due to the big crowd.
- With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day. That applies to all Salzburger Verkehrsverbund bus and train lines (in the federal state of Salzburg including the 260 corridor line as well as the entire Salzburg local train network to Ostermiething station) as well as the S-Bahn line to Freilassing train station.
- Match tickets are also valid in the same time period on the 150 line from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, the 140 line from Salzburg to Mondsee, the 156 line from St. Gilgen to Mondsee and the Straßwalchen line to Friedburg.
- Extra trains are operating from Bischofshofen and Schwarzach. This will allow you to avoid roadworks due to tunnel works on the A10.
- The ÖBB/SVV special train schedule can be found HERE
- The Salzburger NachtStern night transport service will operate.
- The West fan park is open again from 18:00 on match day with a side programme. One of our players currently out of action will be there an hour before kick-off to sign autographs.
- Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 10:00 until an hour after the final whistle. You can buy our brand new Multiply range there among other items.
- The stadium opens two hours before kick-off.
- Kiosks are fully open on match day.
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used. All the information on Cashless Payment can be found HERE.
- There is a €2 deposit on cups, and the cups can be donated at the exits to benefit the Wings for Life foundation.
- Everything you are allowed and not allowed at the Red Bull Arena can be read here in our stadium rules:
- As a family-friendly sports ground with a significant children's and youngsters' area, smoking is absolutely forbidden at the Red Bull Arena. The only exceptions are the designated smoker zones around the stadium exterior.