This Wednesday 9 August, Inter Milan, last season's UEFA Champions finalists, are visiting the Red Bull Arena for a high-profile friendly match kicking off at 19:00. Whether you are a regular to our ground or visiting for the first of hopefully many more matches to come – all the key info about the clash against the Italians is summarised below.
- Tickets for the clash can be purchased easily in our online Ticket Shop. Digital tickets will be attributed to your account and can be used for free travel on public transport (details below).
Ticket sales will not be available at the stadium.
- For any issues or help with our digital ticketing system, the Ticket Info Point West is open to you from 16:00 CET, as is the East Main Ticket Point. Our Ticketing & Service Center is open for you from 10:00 to 16:00. As was previously the case, only cashless payment is accepted at the stadium's kiosks!
- Please note: season tickets (Basic as well as Premium) are NOT VALID for the friendly match v Inter Milan.
- Public transport
- With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day. That applies to all Salzburger Verkehrsverbund bus and train lines (in the federal state of Salzburg including the 260 corridor line as well as the entire Salzburg local train network to Ostermiething station) as well as the S-Bahn line to Freilassing train station.
- Match tickets are also valid in the same time period on the 150 line from Salzburg to Bad Ischl, the 140 line from Salzburg to Mondsee, the 156 line from St. Gilgen to Mondsee and the Straßwalchen line to Friedburg.
- The ÖBB/SVV special train schedule can be found here:
- CAR/PARK & RIDE
- From three hours before kick-off there is also a free shuttle service from the Designer Outlet Center, Messezentrum and Hanuschplatz free car parks.
- Wheelchair users can park at the Busterminal (East) at the Red Bull Arena.
- The stadium car park is to open at 07:00 on match day. All the travel details are provided on our directions page. The stadium car park tends to fill up quickly, so we would advise you to use the car park at the Designer Outlet Center with the shuttle service if arriving later.
- The West fan park is open again from 16:00 on match day with side programmes, and the stadium opens two hours before kick-off.
- One of our players will be at the Fanpark West together with Bullidibumm to sign autographs from 18:00. The identity of the player will remain a surprise, as always.
- Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 10:00 until kick-off, and again for an hour after the final whistle, with a full range of merchandise including official match scarves available.
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used, with the Arenakarte an alternative. All the information on Cashless Payment can be found HERE.
- There is a €2 deposit on cups. If you want to donate the deposit, cups can be left by exits and the proceeds donated to the Wings for Life foundation.
- Planning on taking an umbrella, handbag or camera? Everything you are allowed and not allowed at the Red Bull Arena can be read here in our stadium rules:
- As a family-friendly sports ground with a significant children's and youngsters' area, smoking is absolutely forbidden at the Red Bull Arena. The only exceptions are the designated smoker zones around the stadium exterior.