We are all set for one last tie in the 2022/23 UEFA Champions League group stage at the Red Bull Arena! On Tuesday 25 October we are to host Chelsea in the fifth and penultimate Group E match day, with kick off at 18:45.
We have put together all the key info for coming to the stadium here.
- The match is a sell-out! With our ticket resales you can also easily and legally sell and buy tickets in our Ticket Shop. All the information on our official ticket exchange can be found here:
We would like to point out once more that the resale of tickets for increased prices or to fans of the away team is not permitted according to point 9 of our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to block such tickets, season tickets or Business Cards.
- The Ticket Info Point West opens from 15:45 CET on match day, and the East Main Ticket Point from 14:45 CET. Our Ticketing & Service Center is open from 10:00 CET until 14:45 CET and again from the final whistle until an hour after full-time.
- There will be no public car parks open on the stadium grounds. A permit is required to use P-Stadion.
- We recommend travelling with public transport. With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day.
- From 14:45 CET, there is also a free shuttle service from the Messezentrum and Designer Outlet Center free car parks as well as from Hanuschplatz in the city centre.
- Wheelchair users can park at the Busterminal (East).
- A ÖBB special train timetable can be found HERE.
- We recommend that you arrive as early as possible due to the rush-hour traffic.
Around the stadium
The West fan park will open again from 15:45 on match day with side programmes. A player not in action will be there to sign autographs.
Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 10:00 until an hour after the final whistle. You can find our new UEFA Champions League range and commemorative match scarves here.
- The gates to the stadium open two hours before kick-off.
- Kiosks are fully open on match day.
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used. All the information on Cashless Payment and everything about the Red Bull Arena can be found HERE.
- There is a € 2– deposit on cups.
- After discussions with the authorities, it will not be possible at our Champions League home matches to visit the stadium in gear of the away team, except in the away sector.
- As a family-friendly sports ground with a significant children's and youngsters' area, smoking is absolutely forbidden at the Red Bull Arena. The only exceptions are the designated smoker zones around the stadium exterior.
- There are currently no Covid-19 regulations in place. A face mask or proof of vaccination/recovery status is not required.