It's almost time! Liverpool are visiting the Red Bull Arena for a huge friendly. The match kicks off this Wednesday 27 July 2022 at 20:00 CET.
No matter if you are a regular or it is the first of hopefully many visits – all the key info on a visit to the Red Bull Arena can be found here.
- There are just a few remaining tickets available. It cannot be guaranteed that tickets are available on match day.
- The ticketing & service center opens from 09:00 CET on match day. The Ticket Info Point West opens at 17:00 CET.
- Due to the large numbers of spectators at the Red Bull Arena and the evening traffic, large traffic volumes are expected. We recommend that you travel with public transport. With your match ticket, you can travel for free on local public transport from six hours before kick-off until the last service of the day.
- Wheelchair users can park at the Busterminal (East).
- From three hours before kick-off there is also a free shuttle service from the Messezentrum and Designer Outlet Center car parks
- The stadium car park is to open at 07:00 on match day. It is expected to be full several hours before kick off.
- All the travel details are provided on our directions page.
- The Red Bull Arena will open two hours before kick off as usual.
AROUND THE RED BULL ARENA
- Both the East fan meeting point and West fan park are open again from 17:00 on match day with side programmes.
- Our Bull Shop at the East Side of the Red Bull Arena is open from 10:00 until an hour after the final whistle. You can buy items such as our new home and away kit, as well as a match day scarf for our clash v Liverpool.
- Kiosks are fully open on match day.
- Please note that payment can only be made cashlessly at the Red Bull Arena's kiosks! All the usual credit and debit cards can be used. All the information on Cashless Payment can be found HERE.
- There is a €2 deposit on cups.
- To mark the big friendly clash at the Red Bull Arena there is a new edition of our Heimspiel magazine, which includes an interview with Jürgen Klopp
- There are currently no Covid-19 regulations in place. A face mask or proof of vaccination/recovery status is not required.