The upcoming World Cup is giving us an unusually long break from matches, and we plan to use it as follows:
- Our team will have a week off training – excluding our internationals – when our intensive autumn finishes with our Bundesliga match v Austria Klagenfurt on Sunday.
- Training will then be held until 8 December 2022 with a short training camp in Malta (4 to 8 December) planned. There will be a friendly match against top Italian club Inter Milan (7 December).
- The Red Bulls' winter break will end on Wednesday 4 January 2023 with performance testing. The first training session is planned for the following day.
- From 14 to 21 January 2023 there will be a training camp in Marbella (Spain).
- Our first competitive match of the new year will be the cup quarter-final v SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz on Friday 3 February at 20:45 CET at the Red Bull Arena.