We are not only looking forward to our season opener against FK Austria Vienna at at the Red Bull Arena – which tickets are still available for – as our first away trip of the season also promises to be a real cracker!
On Saturday 30 July 2022 we go away at 19:30 CET to visit SK Sturm Graz in the Merkur Arena. Tickets for the away end are available on open sale from Friday 15 July at 12:00 for a uniform price of € 18– Fan club members can buy tickets today.
We are also organising a fan trip on the bus for just € 12–.
- Ticket sales are made only on our Online Ticket Shop. Match tickets and fan journeys must be booked separately.
- Following your purchase, tickets will be given upon the presentation of an invoice by the away end at the stadium.
- Tickets will be available at the away ticket point from 1.5 hours before kick-off, subject to availability
- Information for wheelchair users and people with disabilities can be found HERE
- There are no dedicated parking spaces for away fans at the Merkur Arena. Public parking spaces in the Liebenau area can be used
- Payment at the stadium: only cash can be used at the Merkur Arena
- Fan items: We have arranged with the home club for usual fan items to taken. Checks for these will take place at the away entrance as usual
Details on bus journeys
- Departure from Red Bull Arena Salzburg at 13:30 CET
- Boarding options at St. Georgen im Attergau (P&R) at around 14:00 and Voralpenkreuz (service station) at around 14:30
- Short break (around 30 minutes) at Kammern service station around 16:00
- Arrival at Merkur Arena in Graz around 18:00
- Return journey straight after the match at around 21:30 with the same stops as on the journey there
- Arrival to Red Bull Arena Salzburg at around 01:30
- Please name your preferred stop in buying a seat on the bus
- You must bring your own food and drinks to the bus. Strong alcoholic drinks and spirits are not allowed in the bus, and smoking is not permitted