Our away trip on the 8th match day of the ADMIRAL Bundesliga will be a relatively short one - the shortest of the season at just 70km. We are therefore hoping to have as many fans as possible support us for our game against SV Ried on Saturday 10 September at 17:00 CET at the Josko Arena.
Here you can find everything you need to know about the game and ticket sales:
- Tickets for the away sector can be purchased for € 16– (children up to the age of 15, €4–) at the Ticketing & Service Center as well as online in our Ticket Shop. If you buy tickets online, you will receive tickets upon presentation of the invoice in front of the away sector on match day.
- On Tuesday 30 August ticket sales start for fan club members at 10:00 CET. Open sales start on Thursday 1 September at 12:00 CET.
- Tickets for the away end will also be available, subject to availability, from around 90 minutes before kick-off at the away ticket point for €18/€4. Payment is in cash only.
- Tickets for fans in wheelchairs (free for wheelchair users, EUR 10– for accompanying persons) are available on match day from around two hours before kick-off at the away ticket points.
- Bus journeys to the away Austrian Bundesliga match will be organised by our fans as usual. All the info can be found on www.fanfahrt.info. FC Red Bull Salzburg assumes no responsibility for the content on the fan website linked to, or for the fan trip!
- There are numerous car parks available for you to use at the stadium.
- At the kiosk in the away end of the JOSKO Arena, both cash and cashless payment methods can be used.
- We have notified the host club of the usual fan items. These will be checked as usual at the away entrance.