After our first friendly match of the year, and a team evening enjoyed together, our boys were given a day off to recover. This was spent in various ways. With some sunbathing at the hotel, a round of golf or a walk at the local harbour - the players were free to choose how to spend the day at their leisure.
The boys were back in business today. We have summarised their schedule for the week below. Mads Bidstrup, Oscar Gloukh and Raphael Hofer are back in the fold after illness, while Amankwah Forson is travelling to Marbella today and will train tomorrow.
- Monday: We are starting with a double dose of training - our boys will be out on the pitch of the Marbella Football Center at 10:30 and 15:30 (Spanish and Austrian time).
- Tuesday: We are back on the training pitch at 10:30, with a strength session led by our athletics' coaches scheduled at 14:00.
- Wednesday & Thursday: Training is scheduled for the regular time of 10:30, with the players given the afternoon off asides from a talk or two.
- Friday: We are to start the day with training again at 10:30, before our second friendly of the winter follows at 16:00. Our opponents are Norwegian champions FK Bodö-Glimt.
- Saturday: At 10:30 we will have our last session in Marbella before we head back home to Salzburg. We will fly from Malaga to Munich before taking our beloved team bus back over the border.
- Sunday: Our Red Bulls will have two well-earned days off after the intensive training camp.