Our boys took another step towards the league title in Vienna on Easter Sunday and set up the chance to win the Austrian title in Salzburg next weekend in front of our own fans - as we face Austria Vienna again.
- Monday: The Easter holidays are nearing their end. Our head coach Matthias Jaissle is starting the week at 10:30 CET with a training session.
- Tuesday: Time for a lie-in, a leisurely breakfast and time with loved ones...days off like this are much appreciated by our squad.
- Wednesday: We have a session on the training pitch at 10:30 before we go to the gym (at 14:30 CET) on an intensive day.
- Thursday: Our boys are to meet up in Taxham before we train together at 15:30.
- Friday: The preparations for our chance to seal the title will be in full swing. Matthias Jaissle is to put his charges through their paces at 10:30 CET before he meets the press ahead of our second meeting with Austria Vienna - at a press conference from 13:00 CET.
- Saturday: We are to prepare for the Wings for Life World Run on 8 May with a warm-up event. It'll be well worth coming along to if you are in the area - there is no starting fee or registration required. The event starts at 12:00 CET in Salzburg's Volksgarten. Afterwards our boys have their final pre-match training session at 15:30.
- Sunday: MATCHDAY! Should our Red Bulls beat the Violets on the 28th game week of the ADMIRAL Bundesliga, we will have our hands on the Austrian title for the ninth year in a row!!! Be there, if you possibly can, for kick-off at 14:30 CET.
ADMFC Flyeralarm Admira -:- HTBTSV Hartberg ASKLASK -:- ALTCASHPOINT SCR Altach WSGWSG Swarovski Tirol -:- SVRSV Guntamatic Ried RBSFC Red Bull Salzburg -:- FAKFK Austria Wien SKASK Austria Klagenfurt -:- WACRZ Pellets WAC SCRSK Rapid Wien -:- STUSK Puntigamer Sturm Graz