The wait is finally over! After 82 days without a competitive match and a successful series of four friendly games, our first competitive match of 2023 is to see us host SK Sturm Graz on Friday in an eagerly awaited UNIQA ÖFB Cup clash. We therefore have a lot to work on at the start of the week.
- Tuesday: At 10:30 CET, coach Matthias Jaissle is to put his players through their paces on the training pitch. In the afternoon (14:30), our boys will get to grips with an athletics' session.
- Wednesday: Our Red Bulls are starting February with a training session behind closed doors at 10:30 CET. After that Christoph Freund, Matthias Jaissle and a player will face the media at 13:00 in a press conference.
- We will take things a little easier on Thursday, at least in the morning: the players do not have a session at the Taxham training centre until 15:30 in the afternoon.
- Friday: MATCH DAY! We are to face Sturm Graz for a UNIQA ÖFB Cup semi-final spot! The clash between the top two in Austria will kick off at 20:45 in the Red Bull Arena. There are still tickets available.
- Saturday: The players who were in action the previous day have a recovery session at 10:30, while the rest face a friendly match at 11:30 v GAK.
- Sunday: Our team have the day off - time for a city walk, box set or time with loved ones, perhaps.