The 29th match day in the ADMIRAL Bundesliga is to take us Graz's Merkur Arena. We have a big match against Strum there on Wednesday 27 April at 18:30 CET. Tickets for the away sector are available now on our Online Ticket Shop. As per usual, our fans will be organising their own bus trips for the away league match. Information on bus journeys can be found in our FAN JOURNEY INFO. FC Red Bull Salzburg assumes no responsbility for the content on fan websites nor for fan organised trips!
All the information at a glance
- Single ticket price: EUR 20–
- Information for fans on wheelchairs and disabled people can be found HERE.
- Tickets are available from our Online Ticket Shop and in the Ticketing & Service Center of the Red Bull Arena. When purchasing at the Online Ticket Shop, tickets will be handed out at the stadium in front of the away sector upon showing a proof of purchase.
- The away ticket point will also open around 1.5 hours before kick-off.
- There is no requirement to prove vaccination or register, and no requirement to wear a facemask!
- Payment at the stadium: In the Merkur Arena, both cash and cashless payment methods (debit and credit cards) can be used at ticket points and kiosks.
- Fan items: We have informed the hosts that the usual fan items will be brought to the stadium. These will be inspected at the away entrance, as usual.