A truly legendary football season is slowly but surely approaching its end. We have enjoyed unforgettable moments together in the Champions League, including an historic last 16 encounter with FC Bayern Munich, as well as a thrilling ADMIRAL Bundesliga campaign culminating in our title party with a stunning win against Austria Vienna!
Having sealed the title, we are definitely going to mix it with the biggest in the business again next season. Our spot in the 2022/23 Champions League group stage is confirmed as Austrian champions.
The foundation of our success in Salzburg is you - the fans! With you behind us, the Red Bull Arena has been turned into a fortress that greats of football like FC Barcelona and FC Bayern have been unable to take. Our lotto of 'loyalty pays' is one we want to continue to stand by in the future - which is why all our season-ticket holders will get a guaranteed priority purchase right again in 2022/23 for our home matches in the UEFA Champions League!
Our Basic and Premium season tickets – limited to a total of 10,000 seats – are now on open sale. For the 2022/23 season, these include the following advantages:
- Reserved seat at all Austrian Bundesliga home matches in the regular season and championship round.
- Priority purchase right for tickets in UEFA Champions League home matches.
- 10 % discount on tickets in UEFA Champions League home matches.
- 10 % discount on all FC Red Bull Salzburg merchandise in the Bullshop.
- Free travel to and from the stadium with public transport in the entire Salzburg region (bus & train).
- The season ticket is valid for home matches of our co-operation club FC Liefering.
- The season ticket is transferable to others.
- With a premium season ticket, our Champions League group stage home matches are all included.
- The number of season ticket seats available in the East Upper tier has been extended to 240.
- Fan club members may order season tickets in the North Curve.
- Season-ticket holders who sold tickets in the UEFA Champions League group stage on the black market last season will have their season tickets cancelled.
- Current season-ticket holders have received all information (seats, prices) by email. A form for requesting changes can be accessed in this message.
- Changes/cancellations can be made until 15.05.2022.
- From the 2022/23 season, your season-ticket can be accessed in your FC RBS App via your Mein RBS login.